Posts Tagged ‘ping.sg’
Hard to believe, it has been 3 years since we first started.
We have certainly come a long way to be at what we are at now.
Thanks to all the Pingsters for the continual support and believing in us. Every single one of you have made it possible for us to go on this long and we hope that you have also benefited from our site, either in increasing of traffic to your site or in making new friends.
Yes, it’s our birthday today, but unfortunately, we are also scheduling a downtime some time later today. It’s a bad time to go down, but we had to expand. Don’t worry, it will only be for less than 2 hours.
Thank you all and happy 3rd anniversary to Ping.sg!
Things have been pretty slow over at the development of Ping.sg the last few months, we admit.
We have had quite a few of changes line up that we would like to roll out in that period but we weren’t able to deliver them on time due to several reasons.
Come 2009, things will be different we promise. There will be a lot of interesting changes lining up and they will be rolling in right from January onwards. Our focus for 2009 would be the following:
- enhancing the bloggers’ experience of using the platform.
- improving the usability of the platform.
- introducing new methods and/or improving current methods of organizing and making sense of the bulk of interesting blog posts that Ping.sg is receiving by the minute.
- increasing the reach of Ping.sg by introducing more values to the bloggers and active and passive platform users
- and a ton of other interesting changes.
Heck, why wait till 2009. To show that we are serious about it, we will be rolling out some changes before the end of the year. Do stay tuned for your christmas presents.
In the mean time, keep rocking Ping.sg!
Ever dreamt of working at a growing blogger-centric site like Ping.sg? Now it’s possible!
Ping.sg is hiring a programmer for our inaugural internship program!
- are a Pingster
- are a PHP programmer
- have good problem-solving skills
- love web technology and web standards
- would love to work for a rapidly growing startup
- are currently wondering how to spend your university/polytechnic vacation
Plus points in your application consideration:
- Knowledge of CakePHP
- especially AJAX.
- You will be coached by me (U-Zyn) on software development and programming.
- You will be working from your favorite place most of the time and that can include your bedroom.
- Monetary compensation, of course!
Why not apply to be an intern at Ping.sg this holiday period?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with your personal particulars, your contact details, your resume, your portfolio, your period of availability, and your work experience (if any) by 8 June 2008.
The Ping.sg Official T-Shirt Launch cum Bloggers’ Gathering event registration page is finally up!
Please register yourselves for the event here.
It’s going to be an awesome gathering, so come on down and meet us!
If you are a newcomer at Ping.sg, fret not, you will not be the only one. We are a bunch of warm and friendly people, so go ahead and confirm your seat today!
If you are a regular / resident at the Ping.sg shoutbox, you’d better make sure you’ll be there!
Here is the winner of the T-shirt designing contest that we had some weeks back. After compiling the results of the poll and your various feedback, our final design is as below:
We have THREE specially-priced dinner and T-shirt packages just for you! So check out our event page and….
We can’t wait to see you there!
The Ping.sg Team